Thursday, February 25, 2010

Does your car start to rust when the paint coating got accidently removed?

I was washing my car and the pressure of the water started to remove the paint. I didn't notice this happening until it started chipping. What should I do?Where do I go to fix this? How much will it cost to repair this? Please help.Does your car start to rust when the paint coating got accidently removed?
If bare metal is showing through, your car will begin to rust. This will result because the metal used to make your car will begin to oxidize due to the surrounding outside moisture.Does your car start to rust when the paint coating got accidently removed?
If it is bare metal you need to get it fixed soon or rust will start. Take it to a local bodyshop if you are in Az. I can help.

No comments:

Post a Comment