Thursday, February 25, 2010

Is a NACE certified paint coating inspector Lv 1 course a good career changing job. What r the possibilities?

I am going to be changing my job soon and I have done some research in my country (Trinidad and Tobago) and the NACE Level 1 Paint Coating Inspector seem to be a good avenue given the demand. It seems that the overall world wide demand in this field is pretty high too. Although I do have have some experience in the industrial sector (instrumentation) I will still be a newbie as i have no previous welding experience.Is a NACE certified paint coating inspector Lv 1 course a good career changing job. What r the possibilities?
I discovered the website in the box below over the past few weeks when I was searching for a fresh career. I was in a dead-end job but I wasn't certain what I wanted to do or how to get there. The instruction on the site helped me to decide on my fresh career, and gave me some excellent ideas about how to set off.

No comments:

Post a Comment