Saturday, February 27, 2010

Should I use a base coat/top coat when I paint my nails?

I find a base coat of a nail strengthener is a good start. It helps the colored coat slide on smoother and stops it staining your nails. The top coat helps to stop the color from chipping off and giving you a high shine.





It's worth it, but not essential if you're using quality products.





All the best.


XOXShould I use a base coat/top coat when I paint my nails?
Always base coat. It helps prevent damage to your nails because the nail polish doesn't allow the nail to breathe.


It can prevent your nail from becoming brittle, and turning yellow or discoloured (from nail polish stains).





Top coat can keep you nailpolish on for longer, reduce chipping, and add shine!Should I use a base coat/top coat when I paint my nails?
id suggest doing so- if u do the nail polish will stay on longer- howevr some brands arent all that great and dont work so well a good brand that id suggest is OPI, ur local nails salon, beauty store, or wal-mart shoud hav it!! :)
i usually use a top coat but not a base coat because i use 2 coats of nail polish and if you have that mant layers it's too thick and peels off
nail polish lasts longer and your nails dont get brittle and yellow
yeah, i always do. Your nail polish won't chip as easily and it will help it to last longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment