Thursday, February 25, 2010

How much do i charge to do interior house paint with 2 bedroom and 2 full bath,1 coat?

As much as you can ;-) Seriously though. When I quote a paint job, I figure on 1 hour per wall, 1 hour per ceiling and 1 hour per closet. I then multiply this by the amount I want to make per hour and add in materials ie paint, brushes drop cloths etc... Go with a good paint or you will have to do 2 coats!!How much do i charge to do interior house paint with 2 bedroom and 2 full bath,1 coat?
I take it you are not a contractor? So I would say to charge by the hour. Remember this people say they want one coat to save money but then will complain when one coat does not cover,or they see imperfections after the fact. if you charge by the hour or by the day you will cover yourself and not loose money.Once you do a few of these jobs you will figure out how much time it takes and you can charge by the job. Good Luck.How much do i charge to do interior house paint with 2 bedroom and 2 full bath,1 coat?
25 hours labor/4 gallons of paint
$4500.00

No comments:

Post a Comment