Sunday, February 21, 2010

I have a BMW Black Saphire, I applied touch up paint and then the clear coat. How do I fix it?

It didnt really look good. I see a layer now. Now, after i put the touch up paint, it looked good somehow. But, when I applied the touch up coat which is transparent, it messed things up, Now I have a layer, and the color is ruined. Is there a way to fix that? Should I use sand paper? Any suggestions?I have a BMW Black Saphire, I applied touch up paint and then the clear coat. How do I fix it?
The problem is that your not very good at this DIY repair thing, so giving advice as to how to fix it seems a bit foolhardy.


However,(Without seeing it) from your description you should be able to rub it back and do the job properly. All is not lost. Take it to a paint and panel repair shop before you do more damage.

No comments:

Post a Comment