Thursday, February 18, 2010

What's the best way to get paint off my coat, quickly 10 points?

nope dont use that that will mess up your coat he used it on his carpet . um just try soap water and a tooth brush . dont use a brillo pad it will stain the coat more .What's the best way to get paint off my coat, quickly 10 points?
Hi, I got oil based paint that had dried on my sons ski jacket off with a product called goof off. A girl at a paint store told me to keep working it in with a toothbrush and blotting until the paint was gone. Then I washed the jacket as goof off really stinks. Here is the product http://www.amazon.com/gp/search?ie=UTF8%26amp;鈥?/a> You could check Home Depot or a paint store would probably carry the product. Hope this helps.What's the best way to get paint off my coat, quickly 10 points?
use industrial cleaner color green.. I used it to remove paint off my carpet... works great... doesn't ruin color
  • computer security
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment